Tuesday, May 19, 2026
LibyaReview
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
LibyaReview
No Result
View All Result
Home Libya

Over 1,700 Libyans Entered Egypt in 2022

December 30, 2022
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Tawfiq Salah Al-Muzaini, who is in charge of registering land travellers to Egypt through the Imsaad border crossing in the municipality of Tobruk, said that more than 1,700 Libyan youths travelled to Egypt in 2022.

Al-Muzaini explained that certain conditions are in place for male travellers aged 18-45 years, while those under 18 and over 45 years are allowed to travel daily freely.

He emphasized that Libyan youths wishing to travel must have a valid passport. Those with old green passports are still allowed to travel, provided that their photos are similar.

Al-Muzaini added that travellers must pay a 20 dinar fee. He noted that women of all ages are allowed to travel, at all times, without restrictions or conditions.

He stated that 44 male youths from the municipality of Tobruk are allowed to travel per day. The lists of travellers are published daily by the Travelers Affairs Unit of the municipality.

It is noteworthy that there was a previous agreement with the mayors of the municipalities of Tobruk, Imsaad, and Bir Al-Ashhab in 2015, with the governor of Matrouh regarding allowing Libyan citizens to travel to Egypt. 100 youths would be allowed to travel daily through the Imsaad/Al-Salloum crossing.

Earlier this month, Egypt’s President, Abdel Fattah El Sisi issued a decree demarcating the country’s western maritime borders with Libya.

“The borders of Egypt’s territorial waters begin from the Egyptian-Libyan land border point No. 1 for a distance of 12 nautical miles, reaching point No. 8, and thus Egypt’s western maritime borderline launches from point No. 8 in the direction of the north,” the decree said, which was published in the official gazette.

  • Travellers from Libya to Egypt Must Present Negative PCR Result
  • Libya’s Health Minister Requests Mandatory Quarantine for Travellers Returning From Turkey via Tunisia
  • Egyptian MP: Egypt will Not Allow Division of Libya
  • Bashagha Refuses to Divide Libya
  • What do Libyans Traveling to Turkey Require?
Tags: 2022Egyptlibya
Next Post

Bashagha Submits 57.5-Billion Dinar Budget

POPULAR CATEGORIES

  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion

MUST READ

Libyan Court Clears Former Gaddafi Officials Of Charges Linked To 2011 Unrest

Rights Group Urges Libya to Release Detained Sudanese Refugees

Italian Appeals Court Releases Libyan Prisoner

Egypt & Libya Reject Foreign Interference in Libyan Affairs

Libyan War Crimes Suspect Faces ICC Hearing Tomorrow

Libyan PM Demands Urgent NOC Briefing on 2026 Unified Spending Funds

EDITOR PICKS

ICC Approves 17 Charges Against Libyan Suspect Over Mitiga Prison Crimes

Libyan Officers Continue Training at Jordan Police Academy

Libyan War Crimes Suspect Faces ICC Hearing Tomorrow

Libyan PM Demands Urgent NOC Briefing on 2026 Unified Spending Funds

Libya’s Benghazi Calls for Museum to Protect Heritage

Italian Appeals Court Releases Libyan Prisoner

  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion

© 2024 LR

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion

© 2024 LR