Friday, August 29, 2025
LibyaReview
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
LibyaReview
No Result
View All Result
Home Libya

Former Libyan Diplomat Warns Against New “Militias”

November 19, 2020
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

On Wednesday, the former Libyan Foreign Ministry Undersecretary, Hassan Al-Sagheer, said that all Libyans must be completely united against arming entities outside the Libyan armed forces, regardless of their name or affiliation.

In a press statement, Al-Sagheer warned of manipulative policies adopted by leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) group, calling on concerned Libyan bodies to be fully aware of their practices and take all precautions before engaging with them in talks.

He added that the Libyan military establishment is accustomed to using strict policies in dealing with terrorist organisations, headed by the Muslim Brotherhood which always has political conspiracies during negotiations.

The former diplomat called on all Libyans to draw attention and try to disclose their dubious goals, adding that the MB group also relies on launching incitement campaigns against Arab countries, especially Egypt, to destabilize the economy and gain the approval of the Turkish regime that provides a safe haven for all the terrorist groups in the region.

Last week, the head of Libyan Media Office, Mohamed Baio, said that the Commander of the Western Military Zone, Osama Al-Juwaili, had arrested him without any legal basis.

In press statements, Baio alleged that the Muslim Brotherhood was behind the incitement to arrest him. This is due to the involvement of some of their leaders in corruption cases. He stressed that he will not stop exposing corruption in the media sector.

Tags: DiplomatFormerlibyamilitiasWarn
Next Post

US Congress Passes Libyan Stabilization Act

POPULAR CATEGORIES

  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion

MUST READ

Military Convoys From Misrata Head to Tripoli Amid Rising Tensions

Libya’s Coast Guard Accused of Firing on Humanitarian Rescue Ship

Libya Under EU Pressure After Ocean Viking Shooting Incident

Hannibal Gaddafi Demands Justice After a Decade of “Unlawful” Detention in Lebanon

Libya & US Hold Talks on Election Support

New Cement Project to Produce 12,000 Tonnes Daily in Libya’s Nalut

EDITOR PICKS

Benghazi Migration Office Deports 322 Migrants

Libya & US Hold Talks on Election Support

Libya Under EU Pressure After Ocean Viking Shooting Incident

Brazilian Exports to Libya Reach 422 Million Dollars

Fuel Shortages Force Bakery Closures in Libya’s Zliten

Military Convoys From Misrata Head to Tripoli Amid Rising Tensions

  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion

© 2024 LR

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Economy
  • Sport
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion

© 2024 LR